1 DAY MUMBAI TOUR
Mumbai City Tour – (Lancashire City of India)
Mumbai Tour offer tourists a unique combination of art, history, culture and entertainment. This tour is a day tour that covers city attractions like – Haji Ali Dargah, Mahalakshmi Mandir, Jain Temple,ISCON Temple etc. Then drive pass through main highway attractions including University of Mumbai, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, etc. Explore some local market of spices, fruits, handicrafts of Mumbai. End the tour by roaming around the hanging garden in Kamala Nehru Park, Mumbai. Then our driver will drop you to your hotel.
Tour Duration: Approx. 8 hours
Hotel Pick Up:
Hotel Pick up service by our driver from your booked hotel and then proceed for Mumbai Tour sight-seeing. Our guide will inform you about the script of wall paintings and sculpture that are depicted on the walls of the temples. Some of the local sightseeing attractions of Mumbai are mentioned as below-
Haji Ali Dargah
Haji Ali Dargah is one of India’s most prestigious landmarks situated in the middle of the Arabian Sea. It comes on the way to Worli where you can see the Worli sea-link. It is a great monument that was legally formed as an entity in the year 1916. It was built after the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari (R.A.). It is famous for Indo-Islamic styled architecture. It is renowned for pilgrimage and religious place for Muslims. But visitors from other religions are also allowed to visit the Dargah. Many worshippers come here for the fulfillment of their prayers and wishes.
This temple is located nearby the Haji Ali Dargah situated near the sea shore of Mumbai. There are some idols that are extremely beautiful. It is a religious place for Hindu worshippers and the main idol of this temple is Lakshmi (goddess of wealth). The place is lively and peaceful. Many tourists who come to visit the Haji Ali Dargah also visit this famous temple.
After this we will drive to some other sightseeing places of Mumbai through drive pass and also by taking some stops for exploring it.
It is a must visit place in Mumbai. This is a clean and peaceful place with an excellent marble work and is one of the oldest Jain Temples in Mumbai. It is a religious place and many devotees come here to worship.
It is one of the branches of ISCON Temple in that is located in the city of Mumbai. The main temple is in Mayapur, in West Bengal State. Many foreigners come here to worship Hare Rama Hare Krishna that has been spread all over the world. It is a Hindu Temple depicting the story of Lord Krishna. First drive to ISKON Temple and explore the temple.
Drive Pass through University of Mumbai
It is one of the largest universities in the world. There are many other major private colleges are affiliated under Mumbai Universities. While driving towards ISCON Temple, you can see the great Mumbai University on the way.
Gateway of India
Gateway of India is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city of Mumbai. It was constructed in the year 1924. Take stopover and enjoy the beauty of the nature. On the way to Gateway of India you can see many other local attractions by the road. Some of the sightseeing points that you can see from your car are -
- Dhobi Ghat is most popular open air clothing area where you can see people washing clothes.
- Dabbawala means ‘lunch box delivery man’ is an incredible organization in Mumbai of over 5000 people. In the year1890, the organization was set up to carry lunches from home to office. It’s a homemade and hygienic cooked meal from central kitchens.
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel is a popular Five Star Hotel that you can see while going to Gateway of India.
- Oval Cricket Ground is a recreational ground that has been shaped as oval. Many programs and functions like cultural night show, religious show, political rallies etc. are held here. World popular sports like cricket and football are played here.
- Bombay High Court – on the way you can see the Bombay High Court.
- Victoria Terminus Train Station – take stopover there and explore the colonial heritage building and its architecture.
- Prince of Wales Museum – It is one of the main museums in Mumbai. This museum is a fine example of the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture where there are more than 60,000 ancient artifacts and other art objects.
- Municipality Building – these are some of the best heritage buildings that you can see from your car itself.
This market is very famous and it is named after the first Municipal Commissioner of Mumbai Arthur Crawford. It is also known as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Market. It will be a great experience if you are looking for some fresh fruits and vegetables. So, walk inside the market and explore Indian local markets.
Marine drive and Chowpatty Beach
Go for Marine drive and view the sea beach sightseeing point. You can see many locales passing through and sitting beside the beach or on the walls. It’s like a curve of sea that extended towards the north.
Kamala Nehru Park
It is a beautiful garden that is named after Jawaharlal Nehru’s wife Kamala. It is also a good place for refreshment or to spend quality time with families. From here you can enjoy a spectacular viewpoint of the Queen’s Necklace (Marine Drive) and the Chowpatty Beach.
Hanging Gardens is a famous tourist destination in Mumbai. You can take some good clicks of green bushes, trees and animal-shaped topiary. Opening time of this beautiful garden is from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day.
Beside all these you can find local Dabbawalla (Tiffin box) carrying it to different offices as lunch box that are sent from their own homes. Tiffins that are delivered to different offices are home-cooked.
Back to your Hotel
After the end of the Mumbai Full Day City Tour, our driver will drop you to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure.
- Our company provides Private Tours with personal Guides.
- This tour is done by Private A/C car/ mini-van according to Group size. But if you have a bigger group than you contact us for arrangement.
- Optional buffet lunch at the best restaurant at an additional cost.
- Make sure of your tour schedule before sunset as all monuments and museums get closed before sunset.
- Duration can be shorter as per your choice.
- Feel free to interact with/contact us.
- Pick up and Drop with Private A.C car
- English speaking Guide
- Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge.
- Government Service Taxes
- Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
- Language Guides Supplement (10$ per person)
- Still Camera or Video Camera/ Photography Charges
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel insurance
No. of Pax Rates
1 Pax 115 $
2 Pax 140 $
3 Pax 185 $
4 Pax 235 $
More than 4 Pax On Request