1 DAY AURANGABAD TOUR WITH ELLORA CAVES
Aurangabad and Ellora Caves Tour will be a day Tour including both Aurangabad and Ellora caves sightseeing. First you will go for Aurangabad city sightseeing that includes- Bibi Ka Maqbara and Panchakki. In the afternoon you are free to take your lunch in a good restaurant of your choice. Then we will continue for the Ellora caves sightseeing. Ellora caves are a magnificent rock temple which is categorized as group of temples where you can explore some exciting and interesting facts about Ellora Caves by our local Guide. After completing the tour, you are dropped to your hotel.
Tour Duration: Approx 6-7 hours
Hotel Pick Up:
Early in the morning our driver will pick you up from your booked hotel and proceed for Full Day Tour of Aurangabad. Our expert Guide will assist you throughout the journey and explain you all about the history and culture of the city. Some of the major attractions are -
Bibi Ka Maqbara
It was built by Aurangzeb’s son in 1679 AD for his beloved mother Rabia-ul-Daurani. It is an historical and cultural monument. The mausoleum stands at the centre with four minarets at its corners. This monument is just look like the great ‘Taj Mahal’.
This is a magnificent fort surrounded by lush greenery. The great pyramidal shape fort is on the hill top and this attraction is on the way to Ellora Caves. The total height of the fortress is about 183 metres (600 ft.). After the sightseeing of Bibi Ka Maqbara, visit the most famous fort that is 15 kms away from Aurangabad by road.
After that drive to Ellora Caves. It is approx. 30kms away from Aurangabad city. On reaching Ellora caves, go for the sightseeing assisted by our guide.
Ellora Caves (Remains closed on Tuesday)
Ellora Cave is around 30kms away from Aurangabad and it takes 1hrs approx to reach. After reaching Ellora caves, go for the sightseeing. It is a UNESCO Heritage Sites that was built by the Rashtrakuta rulers. There are 34caves that are all rock-cut caves taken from Hindu, Buddhist and Jain temples and monasteries. The Kailash Temple that is inside the cave is a Hindu temple and one of the most attractive temples for the tourist visiting the caves. It is also a massive and one of the largest massive sculptures in the world. Every cave has its unique architecture with beautiful paintings and it will describe by our expert Guide who will be with you.
Back to your Hotel
After the end tour, our driver will drop you to your hotel. Take the evening free for leisure.
- Our company provides Private Tours with personal Guides.
- This tour is done by Private A.C car/ mini-van according to Group size. But if you have a bigger group than you contact us for arrangement.
- Optional buffet lunch at the best restaurant at an additional cost.
- Make sure of your tour schedule before sunset as all monuments and museums get closed before sunset.
- Ellora Caves remains closed on Tuesday of every week.
- Duration can be shorter as per your choice.
- Feel free to interact with/contact us.
- Pick up and Drop with Private A.C car
- English speaking Guide
- Fuel charges, toll tax, state tax & parking charge.
- Government Service Taxes
- Entrance fees at monuments/parks/museums.
- Language Guides Supplement (10$ per person)
- Still Camera or Video Camera/ Photography Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
No. of Pax Rates
1 Pax 95 $
2 Pax 120 $
3 Pax 145 $
4 Pax 185 $
More than 4 Pax On Request